Saturday 7 July 2018

A new forest walk

I met a mom from the middle school, and she kindly invited Murphy and me along for her morning walk.  An hour later, I was more in love with Switzerland.   Within 10
-15 minutes from the apartment, I was in the forest. We walked up a gravel path and had gorgeous views out over Zug.  An hour later, we had passed by fields of spelt and wheat, passed 4-6 other dogs that Murphy greeted and  then moved on by with no reaction. It was great for him to enjoy some off leash time. I peppered my friend with questions about how to recycle, where to recycle, tick vaccinations, where to buy things, etc...

Oh the bells - they ring all the time here! Even last night at 11pm, they were ringing. And this morning, I knew it was 6:30 by the chiming of the bells.

The local market was open this morning - gorgeous fresh produce, meat, fish, and even a band playing! It seems to be quite a gathering spot.

Justin’s work event was last night. It was A-LOT of hand shaking and smiling. We were the first to arrive and the last to leave so we shook literally everyone’s hands when they arrived and again when they left.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it's going well so far!!! Loving the posts!!

    ReplyDelete