Tuesday 14 August 2018

The Nesbitt Girls and the Chocolate Factory


August 7, 2018

Ah, chocolate!! It was on my list of things to do, and I dragged the girls with me. .. ok, maybe I didn’t have to drag them at all.  They came willingly. Especially when I told them we would do only a self guided tour... they were happier then but still not thrilled that there was a tour involved. This wasn’t just any tour we were doing: this was a tour of the Läderach chocolate factory. Our eyes lit up at the start of the tour when we were handed a small spoon and a box containing 3 chocolate samples. Our eyes lit up brighter and wider when we saw the 3 chocolate fountains waiting for us to sample them!!! HELLO!! GRÜETZI!!! YES!!

My favourite is still the dark chocolate, Shannon prefers the milk chocolate and Sarah prefers the white chocolate. We left the factory with a good, healthy supply of chocolate! 






No comments:

Post a Comment