Wednesday 15 August 2018

Last Week of Summer Holidays

August 15, 2018


It's the last week of summer holidays and it's a relaxing one.
Shannon is enjoying 2 days at a horse camp in Lucerne, and Sarah is enjoying 2 training sessions at a gymnastics club in Lucerne. I am enjoying having my kids around before school starts back! Then it's off to Orientation for each of the girls before classes start next week. 



Some friendly cows on my morning walk. 
They are pretty interested in Murphy but he refuses to look at them.


I have to be honest and say that although things look happy on instagram and in my writing, it's been a rough day here with one child being homesick and nervous with school rapidly approaching...we'll get through...tears and deep breathing, and maybe a little chocolate...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Caught up now on your blogs! They are amazing!!! Hugs to your honesick girl . They are so amazing doing this and it might be tough now, but when they look back they will love the memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It is always better in the morning....that's what my Mom always says, and she's right. And now I say, it'll be better in a week...give it a little time...

      Delete